The latest trend in nail manicures is the dip nail powder manicure. Dip powder offers several advantages over gel polish manicures. This manicure is taking the place of acrylic nails, which in some instances causes damage to the nail bed. Unfortunately, acrylic nails can make your regular nails thin, and unhealthy. Traditional manicures usually will last about two days and the nail begins to chip. Gel nail manicures offer weeks of no chipping of color and offer shine that lasts for weeks. However, if the color is peeled off, this procedure can result in nail damage and pain.
Nail Dipping Powder Manicure
Nail dipping powder manicure, Typical is SNS nails is like a acrylic manicure and also like a gel manicure. First, your nails brushed with a primer coat. After the primer coat is dried, a base coat is applied. After the base coat has dried, the nail is dipped in the jar of nail dipping powder. To ensure a professional-looking finish, this process is done twice. After the second process is completed, a top coat is applied that transforms the nail in a bright, smooth, shiny nail! Unlike acrylic nails and gel manicures, no time is needed under a LED nail lamp light. The dipped nail just takes about 2 minutes to harden and dry.
Advantages of Nail Dipping Powder Manicures System
- No UV light or LED light is needed to dry the nail dipping powder.
- Nail Dipping Powder dries in a few minutes.
- The dip process takes about the same amount of time as a gel manicure.
- The dip process takes less time than a acrylic nail manicure’
- No messy smell.
- Dip Powder manicure offers a large number of color options.
- Dip Powder manicure more durable than acrylic nail manicures.
- Dip Powder manicure are stronger than gel nail manicures.
Further Information of Nail Dipping Powder Manicures
- Nail Dipping Powder Manicures are basically improved version of acrylic manicures.
- Nail Dipping Powder Manicures still have the potential for nail fungus.
- Nail Dipping Powders are extra fine. However, the powder is acrylic.
- LDS Dipping Powders still not be used for persons sensitive to acrylic gel type manicures.
All dipping powder manicures wearers should know proper removal processes. Peeling off the layer can cause permanent damage to your nails. Here are a few tips that will ensure safe removal of your dipping powder manicure:
Use a nourishing removal wash, such as Deep Moisture Nourishing Body Wash. This nourishing wash is infused with glycerin, sunflower seed oil, and soy bean oil.
Apply cuticle oil cream. Use cuticle oil cream daily. Unforutely, all polishes can dry out the cuticle bed.
Take a break from gel polish. Using a keratin manicure will put moisture back into your nails.
Let your nail take a break every three months. Instead of a nail gel polish treatments, use a 7-free polish so the nails can rebuild natural oils.
Some suggestions for dipping powder: kiara sky dip powder, opi dipping powder