The latest trend in nail manicures is the dip nail powder manicure. Dip powder offers several advantages over gel polish manicures. This manicure is taking the place of acrylic nails, which in some instances causes damage to the nail bed. Unfortunately, acrylic nails can make your regular nails thin, and unhealthy. Traditional manicures usually will last about two days and the nail begins to chip. Gel nail manicures offer weeks of no chipping of color and offer shine that lasts for weeks. However, if the color is peeled off, this procedure can result in nail damage and pain.
Nail Dipping Powder Manicure
Nail dipping powder manicure, Typical is sns nails is like a acrylic manicure and also like a gel manicure. First, your nails brushed with a primer coat. After the primer coat is dried, a base coat is applied. After the base coat has dried, the nail is dipped in the jar of nail dipping powder. To ensure a professional-looking finish, this process is done twice. After the second process is completed, a top coat is applied that transforms the nail in a bright, smooth, shiny nail! Unlike acrylic nails and gel manicures, no time is needed under a LED nail lamp light. The dipped nail just takes about 2 minutes to harden and dry.
Advantages of Nail Dipping Powder Manicures System
- No UV light or LED light is needed to dry the nail dipping powder.
- Nail Dipping Powder dries in a few minutes.
- The dip process takes about the same amount of time as a gel manicure.
- The dip process takes less time than a acrylic nail manicure’
- No messy smell.
- Dip Powder manicure offers a large number of color options.
- Dip Powder manicure more durable than acrylic nail manicures.
- Dip Powder manicure are stronger than gel nail manicures.